I have been muscle testing, diligently, if the stories that sell products, courses, software, are facts or made-up likely stories. A likely story is a lie. We, marketers, are taught: facts tell, but stories sell. And so every sales letter … Continue reading →
- Some stories make you cry… because you identify with a person in the story.
- The secret of doing something important
- Carol Tuttle bio and Dr. Eben Alexander bio… A guru’s bio: any of it is true?
- Dark Side Part 2 — critical thinking, observation
- Marketers are storytellers, often liars… Healers, teachers, gurus, are marketers. And they are liars if their stories are lies…
Source:: main blog