Thanks for visiting our the subject website. You will find the latest information, discussions about the pros and cons of each aspect, and also, a large community of readers who regularly share their ideas and opinions on the latest developments. It is as important now as it ever was to examine the issue carefully. After all, without the facts, how can we know we are making the right choice?
We recently came across the article below and we have posted it on our site because it addresses some of the unanswered questions and raises some new ones at the same time. If you like what you see here, be sure to come back and, let your friends know.
The Year of the Rat begins February 7th, 2008. It is symbolized by a Mountain floating atop the Ocean, an image which suggests a lack of solidity and security. However there are opportunities disguised as problems in every situation and with proper foresight and positioning they can be golden for you.
* There will be a greater potential for earthquakes, mudslides, avalanches, hi-rise building disasters, torrential rainstorms, floods, tsunamis and blizzards.
* More of these incidents may occur in the Southern and Western parts of the world, countries and cities.
* Water contamination issues as well as innovative water purification methods may be in the news.
* If you live in an area with a potential for any of the above take precautions right now to stay safe.
* Acquire a good water purifier to keep your personal water supply healthy.
* Get involved with lawmakers and grassroots groups to keep your local waterways clean and vital.
* There will be monumental efforts to gain global stability while strong pockets of undercurrents attempt to “cause the mountain to fall.”
* We could see the beginnings of a cooling down period in international conflicts.
* There are indicators that more females will come to political power this year.
* Let peace begin with you. Make a personal commitment to creating a harmonious atmosphere in your environment and in your heart. It will have a ripple effect on everyone in your personal life and the whole of humanity.
* Utilize the power of Feng Shui to harmonize the energies in your home and work space. Place a focus symbol of peace and prosperity on your desk such as a photo of the ocean or a waterfall flowing towards you.
* Dedicate 15-30 minutes daily to integrate a spiritual practice or program of personal development.
* In Chinese astrology the Rat is known as a “Flower of Romance” and so increased romance and sociability will be in the air for many. More public love triangles and sex scandals may abound.
* Depending on your individual horoscope the focus on romance may bring unexpected challenges
and break ups for some and/or may trigger unexpected new love for you this year.
*Connecting with others is beneficial this year whether it is for romantic purposes, business networking or any other kind of social involvement.
*Join a dating site, a social networking site, or connect with a special interest group, or spiritual congregation. New friendships will be beneficial and certain kinds of friendships lead to romance.
* If you are in a challenged relationship right now this is a good year to seek counseling to heal your heart and remember the core of love you once shared.
* There is a “depth” and a “hidden” quality to what is buried inside a mountain and what is found under the sea and this may correspond to discovering a deeper understanding of health and how what is buried within our subconscious minds is powerfully affecting it.
* New healing discoveries of plants grown atop mountains or under water may surface.
* In Chinese Medicine “earth disorders” relate to the spleen, pancreas and stomach so obesity, diabetes and digestive system challenges may be more prevalent. The emotion of sadness is related to earth as well so depression and problems with anti-depressants may be more widespread.
* “Water disorders” relate to the urinary/bladder and reproductive systems, and adrenals. The main water emotion is fear.
* The Chinese astrological sign of the Horse (fire element) directly opposes the Rat and this clash may produce increased “fire disorders” such as high blood pressure, heart/circulation/brain conditions, vision problems, fevers, and inflammations. The emotional imbalance for fire is over-excitement.
* More healing, beauty and rejuvenation breakthroughs may be triggered this year through the use of elixirs made of products of the earth, and refined laser and microcurrent or light wave treatments.
* Spirituality is ruled by the fire element and that may spark greater interest in healing from the deeper level of the heart and soul.
* If you have any earth, water or fire related organ weakness think about prevention and focus upon strengthening and vitalizing before anything serious occurs.
* Try some “energy therapy” methods to quickly eliminate sadness, fear, and anxiety to avoid resorting to medication, for example the Emotional Freedom Technique.
* Investigate spiritual healing modalities such as Reiki, Theta Healing, Chi Kung, or Prayer.
* Enjoy the healing benefits of organic teas and elixirs. Consider a water or juice fast one day a month.
* Have fun creating your own health and beauty potions with products of the earth such as clays, herbs, and essential oils.
* The stock market: More unstable in 2008 and generally investors will feel like playing it more cool and cautious.
* The commodities market: Grains and soybeans should do well.
* Investments related to the earth element are somewhat favorable but earth is unstable this year so profits taken may not be strong: Property, mining, hotels, insurance, health care, food business, and products of the earth such as herbs, oil, metals or gems. Diamonds may be found in unusual places on the earth where they’ve never been found before.
* Indicators are that interest rates will rise.
* There will be tougher competition in water related industries: Shipping, cruising, fishing and beverage industries. Bottled waters should outperform other kinds of drinks this year
* Innovative solar energy and environmentally sensitive products, hi-tech industries and internet businesses will continue to be profitable.
* Be more practical (earth) about your money and investments by creating a plan: a sort of “sacred budget” that will curb unconscious spending and intentionally funnel your income into achieving your current year dreams and visions for the future.
* Call upon the power of reflection and wisdom (water) your own or somebody else’s to make the most beneficial choices for your business and personal financial success. My predictions are for educational and research purposes only. Always seek the advice of your personal financial and health professional.
Read articles on how to use self-healing to get unstuck
It’s great to read that someone at least knows the ‘ins’ and ‘outs’, isn’t it? Amongst our readers, this article really turned the tide on the debate that was taking place.
Many readers have given us feedback to say they are going to tackle their the subject in a very different way as a result. Will you?